1st Trimester

soo bloated!!

Anyone else feeling extremely bloated??! My tummy looks and feels awful, and I know it's not the baby bump yet! When does this awful bloating go away? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: soo bloated!!

• I was bloated from weeks 5-6... then it stopped, and returned last week. I am beyond bloated now and I'm getting "thick" around the center. I can't wait until I look pregnant and not like I'm gaining weight.
  • I have been so bloatd since I got my BFP.  I am 8w6d and still super bloated.  I look at least 5 months pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • oh I hear ya! I went out for dinner with some friends tonight and finding something to wear was almost impossible!! 
  • Sure do! I feel super bloated and that people can tell already. After I eat is the worst! I know I think it's worse than it actually is but it's still uncomfortable. None of clothes fit properly right now. 

• imageAndieD6709:
    I feel the exact same way. You're just a few days ahead of me too. It's to the point that I can't suck it in anymore. :S I'm ready for it to just be a bump and not just look like I'm a chunk. Lol

100% with on ya that!  I kinda feel paranoid when I go out because nobody knows yet and I feel like people we do know pry think wow she's really packing on some weight.  I'm sure I feel like it's worse than it really is but still . . . I can't wait to get the actual bump!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"