January 2012 Moms

Cleaned out the baby's room today!

Right now our eventual nursery is just an empty room that I collect my Goodwill piles in.  I know it's super early to be doing anything to that room, but I usually clean it out about every 3 months or so...so it was just part of my normal routine.  I have to say this time it felt just a little more fun!  

Re: Cleaned out the baby's room today!

• I know the feeling!!  I am spring cleaning the house and I am cleaning more than I usually do.  I want everything to be spotless before the baby comes!  It's so much easier to scrub everything knowing that I have an extra special reason to this year!!
  • I need to do this soon as well. The closet in the room is where we store a bunch of boxes. I don't know where we are going to put all of it now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • The babys new room has just a ton of DS baby stuff in it. I already have the dresser and changing table from DS I am going to buy a new crib though. I have the bouncer, pack and play, high chair ect its filled! lol
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awesome :)

This baby will have to share with someone, since we just have 2 rooms in our house.  Haven't decided if we'll put both kids in the nursery that is there, switch bedrooms so the kids have the bigger bedroom, or have baby in our room with us...

• SO glad to hear I am not the only one getting ready so early!! Trying not to get too ahead of myself until we see the little heartbeat May 23rd, but it is very hard!  The room that will be our nursery is currently our office, and I was using the closet for my clothes. Just took 3 garbage bags of clothing to goodwill and another bag to a consignment shop and condensed to 1 closet.  Also, happened to drive past a VERY nice looking house today that was having a garage sale.  From the road it looked like baby stuff, so my mom and I stopped to check it out.  I ended up getting an almost brand new Eddie Bauer pack 'n' play for $50!! So excited! The people said it was for use at the grandparents house, so it wasn't used too terribly often.  Going to try to chill now until we get a little further along
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"