Cloth Diapering

****sweetpea****

I don't know if you saw my post below, but I was able to snag nevermore for you! It came to $34.50 with shipping. I hope it looks as cute in person as it did online!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.

Re: ****sweetpea****

• Sorry, I've been in bfe Iowa most of the day with horrible cell service. Let me feed stinks and then I'll hop on the computer and get that to you! And thank you so much for snagging it for me!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thats not a problem at all:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sent it!  Thank you again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much! If you ever need any stalking help, just let me know. It kept me from buying diapers I don't need and can't afford right now:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"