Nurseries and Baby Gear

Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags?

Anyone have one?  Thoughts?  I really love the styles of the Annette and Marilyn.  Wondering how well they keep up and how easy they are to clean.  It says to just clean it with a damp cloth.  I also like the Petunia Picklebottom Touring Tote, but am worried it will be too small with my wallet and stuff too.  Thanks for any info!

Re: Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags?

• I have the Timi & Leslie CJ Satchel and I'm very pleased with it so far. It has lots of pockets and organizers. It comes with a cute wristlet for your wallet, cell, etc. The quality is really good, it's very well made. I've had it for 8 months and it looks like new. I wipe it down occasionally but it doesn't get very dirty. It also come with stroller straps, the bottle cooler/warmer, changing pad. The main reason I chose it is b/c it doesn't look like a diaper bag.

HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • although my LO isn't here yet, I registered for and received the Hannah bag. I chose it based on the reviews of how well it holds up, cleans well and everything it comes with. also exactly for reason you said - I didn't want a bag that looks like a diaper bag (DH can have that honor).
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info!
  • I am getting the Annette bag for mother's day.  I loved the way it looked and felt and all the accessories.
  • imagecsolarmenge:
    I am getting the Annette bag for mother's day.  I loved the way it looked and felt and all the accessories.
    This is what I decided on too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"