Eco-Friendly Family
Options

****sophabelle****

I wanted to make sure you saw my response to your response in the one post. Hopefully it will help clear the air about what I had written in your post.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ****sophabelle****

• Options
    I did, thanks! Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond.

Yeah I'm really thinking about changing docs bc this practice really isn't impressing me. Guess my old ob really spoiled me! God forbid you call a patient back or have an on call #... I'm starting to wonder what will happen when I go into labor... Maybe they'll get around to calling me back a day or so afterwards lol.. Or maybe they have some secret bat phone that you call when the time comes LOL!
  • Options
    If it were me, I'd be switching. OBs should always have a reliable on-call option. What if there were a serious situation and someone didn't want to go to the ER because of cost without talking to their doctor first? I actually never called my OB either time I went into labor. He's always on call during the day and switches with the other docs around here at night (he won't come in at night), so I knew there was no point, we just went in when we felt it was the right time. That's the beauty of a small town I guess!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"