May 2011 Moms
Options

Sick of L&D

So they told me at this point to call if even the slightest thing happens.  I had had a headache all day that I couldn't get rid of, nausea, and a bp of 144/100.  They told me I could come in if I wanted to or sleep it off and see if the bp was still high in the morning.  Now, maybe it's just me being crazy but isn't that the sort of thing that they want to monitor if one already has pre-e?!

My doctor told me not to feel bad about coming in so I'm not going to but they sure were pretty helpful in making me feel kind of guilty about it last night.  I really hope I don't have any of the nurses I had there when I actually go into labor, sigh.

Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17

Re: Sick of L&D

• Options

I hear ya on the not wanting to go and it being a false alarm. I had a nurse the other day that was PISSED that I came in and did not wait for the call back from the dr. well that dr came to check on me, I was having some strong contractions and did not feel them and he rushed to remove my stitch just in case. They died down so they sent me home 1cm. that nurse was super nice after knowing that I was having contractions and I was throwing up and it was not the stomach bug....

I went back the next day and got a super awesome nurse.

I right now think I am in labor. I am going to walk around for a bit and maybe get a pedi. Even though I got that awesome nurse I am a bit scared to run across the mean one...

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"