Babies: 0 - 3 Months

breastfeeding chart iphone app

Do you have a good app you have used to chart feedings/diapers/sleep? There are so many but I don't have the time to look at all the options.  We are on a serious breastfeeding/pumping/formula rotation for a few days to increase my production and put weight on LO.

I would like one that tracks:

breastfeeding time, pumping amt, formula amt, diapers and sleep

Any suggestions? i have ibaby feed now and it does all the feedings but not diapers or sleep.

Re: breastfeeding chart iphone app

• When I had DS I had one, but I got rid of my iphone about a month ago, I cant remember the name but I searched breastfeeding and it was the 1st 4.99 that came up. It said in the description what all it did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just about to post about this.  I LOVE my Baby Hub app.  It charts feeding time, duration, which side.  It also keeps track diaper times (BM/wet), sleep, baths, and other events.  I use it all of the time.  I also can email myself the log and keep track of it in excell.

It has a free version that you can try, but you can only record 10 of each event.  The app is $4.99 - and totally worth it!

• Loading the player...
  • I had total baby, and it was great in the hospital but I got sick of it about 3 weeks in.  You really don't need to track all of that stuff after your baby is back up to their birth weight.  However, total baby also has a place to put your diary entries, your baby's milestones, when your next doctor's appointment will be, etc.  The thing I like most about it now is that you can put your baby's weight, height, and head circumference in the app and it will give you the graph that you see at the doctor's office as well as what percentile your baby is in.  
    imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• What to expect baby tracks everything you're wanting to track and it's free.
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Baby log is great! It does all of the things you are looking for. I paid $4.99 for it I think, but it's worth it. Don't try the free lite version though. It only lets you put in a few feedings and then tells you to purchase the regular version.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • just out of curiousity....why would you use something like this?  are you going to chart their eating habits and poopy diaper output?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"