Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Craft suggestions please! (17 month old)

Stella is almost 17 months old and I would like to do something cute and creative for the grandmas for Mother's Day next weekend.  Any suggestions? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Craft suggestions please! (17 month old)

• Options

I'm going to cut out a card stock sheep body and let Curly glue cotton balls all over it.  On the back it will say "I love EWE".

• Options

I went looking cuzz I LOVE kiddie crafts.  We do some kind of art multiple times a day here Smile  I picked one I think would be cool.

** Hand Print Bouquet

If your toddler enjoys getting messy, a hand print bouquet may just be the perfect Mother?s Day project. Purchase some finger paint from your local craft store, have your child make several hand prints on a piece of paper. Once the paint is dry, use a marker to draw a stem from each hand print to create a bouquet of hands. You can even add a flowerpot or vase to complete the effect. If you have several children, ask each child to contribute a hand print to the bouquet. Either way, Mom is sure to treasure these unique toddler mothers day crafts. 

My addition to the above would be to make sure the paper fit inside a cheap but pretty frame and make sure to draw a vase under the handprint flowers.  Frame it as the gift :-)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't really explored this site yet, but someone posted this link the other day...if you and your LO love any, please post about them! :)

https://www.productiveparenting.com/aspx/ActivityLibrary.aspx?aid=0C

• Options
    imagegrace_smith03:

I haven't really explored this site yet, but someone posted this link the other day...if you and your LO love any, please post about them! :)

https://www.productiveparenting.com/aspx/ActivityLibrary.aspx?aid=0C

That site is mostly about activities to do with your LO not crafts perse. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    My DD is 22 months and we are going to have her make stepping stones for each grandparent, we'll help her with her hand print in it, and then once it dries let her paint, I'm sure this will be interesting to say the least ~ last year we had her make a brag book for them, we had her 'color' pages behind the pictures, it was sort of a scrapbook idea book. GL, it seems like ideas are so hard to think of and then when you actually execute the plan something never goes as planned, but the craft is usually always cute and appreciated Smile
  • Options

I had my DD (17 months) paint flower pots and then I just planted mint in it.  Cute, easy, and cheap!  I have a toddler craft blog if you are looking for more ideas...Paint and Prozac

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"