High-Risk Pregnancy

GD and estimated baby weight

If you have GD and have had an ultrasound to check weight...what was the estimated weight and when?  My tech didn't give me a % so I was curious.

36 weeks, estimated 6 lbs. 13 oz. 

Re: GD and estimated baby weight

• I have GD but from 30-32 weeks, the baby's weight has been estimated at 3.8 pounds. Im now on bed rest because he is measuring so small and not gaining weight. He was at 5% at the 32 week growth ultrasound.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • at our last ultrasound which was about 31 weeks she was estimated to weigh 3 lbs and 12 oz...she didn't give us a % but based on several charts that I googled...she's about average :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • try this link

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had a few growth u/s related to GD, she has been in the 90-91%. Most recent u/s was 38w 2d and she was 8lbs 8oz.  Big baby lol.....

• Try this link
  • Yesterday at 33 wks 4 days they estimated her at 7lbs (95%)! They told me to tighten up my diet but I don't know how I can possibly do that....I'm starving as it is and all of my blood sugar numbers are in range. It was stressful.
  • At 34 weeks DD measured 5 lbs, 4 oz. Not sure what percentile that put her in, but if she had gained a half a pound a week like they claim they do near the end, she would have been around 8 lbs at birth. Instead she was 6 lbs, 11 oz and is still a little peanut :)
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have GD too and had a growth u/s on Thursday at 32wks 2 days and baby was estimated at 4.8lbs but the tech didn't say what %, I forgot to ask that.  Will hopefully remember to do so when we go back at 35wks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just had one yesterday at 37 weeks, 6 days and they had her at approx 7 lbs 9 oz. which they said could be +/- a lb. Then said oh shes a big girl. eeekkk. LOL I dont know the percentile is but w 2 weeks possibly to go that could put her at 10 lbs 9oz....holy moly. Hoping she is on the -1 lb side. :)
  • At 36 weeks, she was estimated to be 5lbs, 9 oz, which they said was 36th percentile. My Midwife said the estimate can be off though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Last week was my 37th week appointment and LO was measuring at 6lbs 8oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"