Eco-Friendly Family

Blenders/food processors---> help Ms. Indecisive!

Looking for help from you about what kitchen gadgetry I should go for.

I am interested in  buying something but I don't know what is the best way to go and I need the help of my friends!

What I want is something I can use for canning (when I find the time to learn), making smoothies, and general cooking. Eventually when I have a baby I want to make their food too.

So what do I need to get? mini-processor, stick blender, regular blender, full size food processor...something else or a combo of the above? I am pretty clueless.

Right now I have a Kitchenaid blender (the regular kind) that I have never used, and a Kitchenaid mixer that I love but rarely use.

TIA

photo maymommy2014.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Blenders/food processors---> help Ms. Indecisive!

• My stick blender is my all time favorite kitchen gadget only behind my kitchenaid mixer.  Seriously.  LOVE IT.

I've used it for everything that you listed.  Making jelly - check, making baby food - check, making smoothies - check, making soups/sauces - check.  

Love it.  Kitchenaid stick blender from amazon - mine has a whip attachment as well as the blender part.  It's awesome.  Don't bother getting anything else. (imo)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Ditto PP. I love mine. I also love my processor but the stick blender is easier to wash :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"