Nurseries and Baby Gear

Can't figure out how to fit baby's stuff in our bedroom.

Dh and I are currently living in a 1 bedroom apt, but plan to move out of state a few months after the baby is born. Until then we're going to share our room but I can't figure out how to fit the baby's things. I'm bummed because I don't think his crib will fit, (one of our walls is all closets) but luckily someone gave me a moses basket we can use for a little while.

Is there some kind of planning tool I could use to see how things will work without actually moving all the furniture around? I guess I'm nesting because I have an overwhelming urge to get the room set up this weekend, I just don't know what to do. Love my DH but his suggestions just seem like they will look terrible.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Can't figure out how to fit baby's stuff in our bedroom.

• i think pottery barn has one on their website
  • I usually use graph paper and graph paper cut-outs.  Its super cheap, I can do it for any room and any shaped thing I want, and I can move stuff around a million times without my internet hating me (I don't know if you have that problem, but mine seems to have a vendetta against me). That way I'm sure that everything fits, even if its not all the same brand.  

Have fun! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"