Upstate NY Babies
Options

Hotel recs for Sesame Place

Can anyone recommend a hotel?  I keep going back and forth with the ones listed on the Sesame Place website.  I read the reviews and of course there are always good and bad.  We know we want one fairly close to the park and that will include free breakfast. TIA!
Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hotel recs for Sesame Place

• Options

We are looking too! I was thinking The Red Roof Inn....no pool or breakfast, but was cheaper than the other options! They have fridge and microwave in the King rooms.

I like free breakfasts too though...so we are undecided. It is 30 min from Philly and we want to do the zoo and the Please Touch Museum too.....so we might stay someplace in between.

I guess I am no help.....but in planning phase as well! 

• Options
    imageJune4bride2be:

We are looking too! I was thinking The Red Roof Inn....no pool or breakfast, but was cheaper than the other options! They have fridge and microwave in the King rooms.

I like free breakfasts too though...so we are undecided. It is 30 min from Philly and we want to do the zoo and the Please Touch Museum too.....so we might stay someplace in between.

I guess I am no help.....but in planning phase as well! 

How long are you going?  We'll be leaving on a Sunday and returning on Wednesday.  From what we hear two days will be plenty at Sesame Park since it's so small.  You must be going longer though since you'll be doing the other things.  How fun! 

Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was thinking of heading down on Sunday and only doing 1 or 1 1/2 days at SP.....then Tue at the zoo and Wed at the museum and then head home.

I am not 100% sure, we do want to do a character dinner though! My first thought was so drive down and get there at 10am when they opened and then doing our day that day. It might be too much though to cram into 1 day. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"