February 2011 Moms
Options

soy & dairy free

I posted this on the breastfeeding board, but since this is my home board I wanted to post here too.

Many people, including me, ask what can a person who is dairy and soy free eat. So I started a blog.

This is primarily to help me cope with the challenges that come with being the mother to a 3 month old who is allergic to dairy and soy and to motivate me to continue to breastfeed despite those challenges. 

Since I am on a Mac, I can't make it clicky, but here is the link.

https://nellebelly.blogspot.com/

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: soy & dairy free

• Options
    I'm interested in the responses...I'm supposed to be avoiding dairy because of a milk protein insensitivity in LO.  I just found this out and over the past day or so have been noticing that all the foods I really love are made of dairy.  It's depressing...hopefully she grows out of this in a few months because I don't think I could do 9 months of this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Rice Dream ice cream is better than the almond milk ice cream too...has more of the texture of ice cream.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamyk927:
    The Rice Dream ice cream is better than the almond milk ice cream too...has more of the texture of ice cream.

I haven't tried either one but I'll have to give the Rice Dream a shot. I love the coconut milk ice creams I've tried. Actually I would eat them even if I didn't have to give up dairy. I've heard that the hemp milk one is good for vanilla, but I haven't tried it yet either.

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"