May 2011 Moms

Moving Today...

After dealing with some major family issues for the past year and moving out of state 6 months ago to live with family, FI and I finally got an apartment!!

We're moving in today!
And as crazy as it may sound, I wouldn't mind if the squatting and moving around due to needing to put away our things helped progress my labor!

Don't get me wrong, I would love to get moved in and set up beforehand, but this prodromal labor is seriously MISERABLE. I'm so over the pain and contractions, I just want our LO here in our new home with us!

Re: Moving Today...

• We are in the process of moving now also.  Not easy when you are at the end of your pregnancy.  Good luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I just decided to move when I will be 38 weeks too!  We just closed on our new condo last week, but since we still have our apartment for another two months, we weren't sure what we were going to do.  Well, I decided to just do it next week and get it over with...partially because I was also thinking that all the packing and unpacking might help get my labor going Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck with your move :)  A new house/apartment is always so much fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"