Florida Babies

Any good Dr. Suggesstions in Brooksville/Spring Hill?

Hello!

Are there any good doctors in Brooksville/Spring Hill?  I went to My Gynocologist last time and Dr.Choulber performed my d & c.  He is great, but the office staff there is horrible.  They are so unsympatheic.  I would like a caring office that will treat you like a person and not just a co-pay. 

BabyFruit Ticker Found out we were PG on 8/27/2010. U/S on 9/7/10 and 9/10/10. MC on 9/13/2010 at 6 weeks 6 days. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Any good Dr. Suggesstions in Brooksville/Spring Hill?

• Dr Watterson is amazing!! He is an OB/GYN but is retiring as an OB. His staff is amazing. I love how they get me in and out but don't ever make me feel rushed. He's located on Mariner in b/t 50 & Spring Hill Dr.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Thank you!!  Are there any other doctors there? I will check to see if he is covered with my insurance.

BabyFruit Ticker Found out we were PG on 8/27/2010. U/S on 9/7/10 and 9/10/10. MC on 9/13/2010 at 6 weeks 6 days. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • No, its just him. :) He also only has one nurse (who is beyond AMAZING) and then several receptionists but they are all very nice.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• My Ob/Gyn is Dr Shakfeh at Advanced Women's Health Center. He's amazingly knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He also has a midwife on staff, Michelle Hale, who actually delivered my daughter, and she's pretty good too. Their office staff is courteous and helpful and the nurses are warm and comforting. The only downside I've found is that occasionally there's quite a wait in their office, but personally I feel its worth the wait to have a polite, knowledgeable, and sincere doctor.
  • Thank you for the suggesstion!  Where is the Advanced Women's Health Center?
  • I am driving down to Lutz to use the Labor of Love birth center. It is covered under my BCBS insurance. I was using Dr. Leibensperger on county line, but I don't think she is very patient friendly. She has a beautiful office but the place feels more like a business than a place you can feel comfortable asking questions or getting extra attention when you are unsure. I know she also has some bad reviews about how she treats patients over money issues. I have co-workers that also did not have good experiences once they were pregnant.

• I go to Dr. Shakfeh as well. He is a great DR and everyone is friendly. I really recommend Dr. ShakfehHere is his website.

https://www.advancedwomenshealth.org/home

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"