June 2011 Moms
Options

concerning?

Way TMI...but I've had some bouts with diarrhea yesterday and this morning... baby is still moving around in there fine...should I chalk it up to a stomach bug? Bad timing...shower is tomorrow! :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: concerning?

• Options
    I would say like stomach bug or something you ate.  Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    have u eaten something different lately, this happened to me after i ate something i hadnt in a few months last weekend i twent away in 24 hrs. just stay hydrated and make sure u dont have a temp...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try taking a fiber supplement!  I had diarrhea and that's what my doctor suggested.  The fiber absorbs water and firms up your poo.  She said to take a dose of supplement of your choice for every episode, that's what they do at the hospital.  It worked for me.  Feel better.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Options
    I wouldn't worry about it unless you have a fever, cramps or some other reason to believe it might be more than stomach upset.
  • Options
    I had some about two weeks ago. It was nothing. Probably something I ate.
  • Options

imageashleah83:
    I wouldn't worry about it unless you have a fever, cramps or some other reason to believe it might be more than stomach upset.

This exactly!  Plus its probably just the begining of the whole loose stool thing that comes mid 3rd Tri

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! Always appreciate the quick responses. Haven't had any cramping or spotting or anything and the baby is moving around quite a bit...so I guess it's just something I ate...hmm...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"