1st Trimester

questions for Doctors appointment?

So i am going to my 1st doctors appointment next week and I was wonder if anyone has any suggestions on what to ask? I have a whole bunch of questions written down that have been randomly going through my mind, like things that i have read about and just want reassurance from the Doc. But is there any serious questions I may not know about to ask? This is my first pregnancy this far along, so i don't want to leave anything out... Thanks Ladies :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: questions for Doctors appointment?

• Ask about first trimester screening, particularly the NT scan.

Then there's the obvious, what to foods to avoid, what to take in case you catch a cold.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Slightly related....I have been keeping a pregnancy journal.  I documented our lengthy process trying to conceive number 2 and when I became pregnant I continued writing in it.  In the back I have my doctor questions and a section on my stats, like weight gain, hb, etc.  I hope to share it with my child one day.  So I carry it with me always and if I think of a question, I write it in there and I bring it to each doctors appointment.  And honestly it's just a journal from the Dollar Store.

Questions:  I asked mine their policy on when to call (spotting, pains, etc).  I also asked how long they let you go over your due date, foods I can't eat, exercise, etc.

Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Whatever you end up asking, I would write down your questions.  It can be very overwhelming and you may forget something important and it will sit on your mind for a while.  I would also suggest bringing your husband along, if not him then someone else in case you forget how the Dr. answered some questions.
    Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"