Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

This really sucks.

I startted cramping and spotting last night. and by this morning it was heavier. Called the Dr.'s after hour number and the nurse confirmed I was most likely having a misscarriage. it's not fair.

I haven't been pregnant long enough to be not be pregnant anymore :(

Re: This really sucks.

• I'm so sorry.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Well if you are miscarrying, I'm sorry.  It sucks, and it hurts...no matter how long you have been pregnant.  I want you to know though, I had very bad cramping with Asher.  I even had some heavy bleeding around six weeks.  It ended up being a ruptured cyst.  I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and was told that the HB wasn't fast enough so that combined with everything else that I was going to miscarry.  But at 7 weeks, I had another ultrasound, bleeding stopped, cramping stopped, and I had a strong HB on the screen.  I did have to go on Progesterone, but I now have a healthy baby. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I'm sorry. You're right. It's not fair. Hugs and T&P for a sticky baby next time (soon).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Left Hug hugs. I'm sorry for your loss.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so sorry... and not knowing is the worst! I had a miscarriage in January and it is devastating to say the least. Praying that the baby sticks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry you have to go through this again.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Pg#1- Benjamin born 2/22/10
    Pg#2 BFP 11/2010... chemical pregnancy late 11/2010
    Pg#3 BFP 02/2011...missed m/c 3/2011
    Pg#4 Adalynne born 5/12/12
    Pg#5 BFP 12/2012....chemical pregnancy 1/2012
    Pg#6 BFP 11/14/12....chemical pregnancy 11/2012
    Pg#7 BFP 2/3/14... loss after a heartbeat and D&C 3/2014
    Pg#8 BFP 9/1/15...waiting to see!

• You are right. It is not fair and it SUCKS!

I am recovering from surgery for an EP (4/29/11 @ 7w4d), and the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board has really helped me.

I am finding so much peace in spending time with my 17 month old son. He is such a joy. Also, if there was ever a time for comfort food- this is it.

I am so sorry that you are going through this...

• Oh no, I am so sorry.
    Effing crazy people.
  • There is no way to confirm a miscarriage over the phone! Many women have first trimester bleeding and cramping and go on  to have perfectly normal pregnancies! I work in the ER and we see women EVERY DAY for bleeding that are NOT miscarrying. So don't give up hope!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"