Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What do you want for Mother's Day?

I've been out of touch for awhile and pretty much just lurk anyway, but what's on everyone's wish list?

The top of mine is a Kindle. 

I have a birthday coming up too, but I don't think I'm going to get one.  DS broke my glasses, so I think my only gift is going to be new glasses.

Re: What do you want for Mother's Day?

• The longest, deepest massage available.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • A MK watch and I would love a Lisa Leonard necklace or something of the like.
    *Meg* Our little family imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i would like another gift certificate to the spa! i got one for christmas that i still haven't been able to use :( but i'm hoping if i get another that maybe i can get 2 prenatal massages throughout this pregnancy! it might be wishful thinking but a girl can always wish right !!

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • we bought an Acadia like a week ago which is my dream car so I am calling that my mother's day gift
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want my husband to say "Happy Mother's Day" on the right day without anyone telling him it's Mother's Day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I want to sleep in.  And then maybe take a nap later. 

• sleep uninterupted sleep until like 10am...then pancakes... a huge stack of GF pancakes with bacon. Thats all. We will be at ILs house and MIL is super sweet about those things. So hopefully after we tell her we are expecting the night before she, FIL and DH will be so excited and cut me lots of slack.
  • I want my DH to get up at 7 with my daughter for once. That would make me very happy. I swear he sleeps like a bear.
  • Yeah I just want it to look as though my hubbs remembered and put some thought into the day.  I wouldn't mind a spa day though ; )

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • A nice wooden storage box for my silverware, a buffet with hutch that I found on Craigslist for my kitchen (I would have to refinish it), a new camera, a nicer camcorder.

I'm probably not going to get any of them, lol.

I'm sure I will get flowers, lovely cards from DS and DH, a nice dinner out on Saturday night and DH will probably cook a nice dinner Sunday night. He has to work on Mother's day.
  • https://davidscookies.com/fresh-baked-cookies-2-lb-tin-assorted-flavors/00098-0109/

i just want these! i had them when i was younger and have compared every chocolate chip cookie i've ever had to these. i hope they hold up to my expectations! 

eta: it would also be nice to use the massage GC i got LAST mother's day (pathetic, i know!) 

• Baby Bee Eglan diaper bag (for my 2 under 2) and/or a DSLR. Not too much to ask for, right?Smile
  • a dishwasher
  • 1. Adele CD

2. DH to agree to TTC in August (not so sure that'll happen, lol)

• I'm getting a boob job about a week after so i guess that can be my "gift". I would like a nice card and maybe DH could cook/take me out to dinner. 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just want DH o make all the plans for the day and to organize everything (i.e brunch reservations etc) I always end up doing it all! For once I would just like to relax and enjoy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I honestly don't want anything...I'm happy to just stay in and cook a nice dinner for the family, but DH doesn't believe me. I don't want for anything, I love to cook and DH is always quick to get me what ever appliance or gadget I want, so there's nothing I think I need and don't have. I don't like to wear jewelery (outside of my engagement / wedding ring), and the only things that I wanted to buy were a jumping castle and a climber for DS, and DH took me out this weekend to get them.

I do really love this wallpaper for an accent wall in the baby's room, but I'm worried it's too expensive. I tried getting DH to get that for me for mothers day, but he says that we're going to end up getting it anyway, so I need something else.

I know, what a horrible place to be right, lol

• I'd love a mother's bracelet, or a babyfood maker...but if I get flowers and/or a card I will be a happy girl.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• For the second year in a row I would love to have a stamped necklace with DS name, birthdate etc... but I am not holding my breath. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"