Pregnant after IF

What does movement feel like early on?

So I'm 16w1d, in theory I'm thinking too early to feel any movement? A couple of times recently though I've felt something...I mean it could be a million things, but wondering if it is movement? It's sort of like a little weird...almost like a tingling pressure? I don't know, I can't really describe it..wondering if anyone felt any movement this early? Or when did you first feel movement and what did it feel like?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What does movement feel like early on?

• GAs bubbles in funny places. You might be feeling something. its the greastest feeling
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It felt like little butterflies in my belly. Those started at 15w5d and then the big kicks/movements started around 18 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • It feels like little flutters or bubbles popping. I am definitely feeling the peanut everyday! 
  • I felt movement right at 16 weeks so I think it's possible you're feeling movement!  It felt like popcorn popping in my belly.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You know when you go to the fair and win a goldfish and they put it in a plastic bag and the goldfish goes nuts and starts hitting the side of the bag? Thats what it feels like to me. =)
  • I didn't feel it till 22 weeks but if your feeling something and your not sure it probably is the baby. I wasn't sure if it was him until after I've felt the bigger movements. Now I feel all of his little movements and I know its him in there.

But yes it is hard to describe. I think you are feeling the LO move around. Wait till you feel the big movements and then you will be able to recognize even the little ones.

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • imagemsjcordova:
    You know when you go to the fair and win a goldfish and they put it in a plastic bag and the goldfish goes nuts and starts hitting the side of the bag? Thats what it feels like to me. =)

I so lol'ed at this. I think of it like putting a cat in a pillow case, too. They just go crazy (not that I've done this).

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • I have an anterior placenta and felt tiny little movements starting in my 16th week. They felt more like gum popping or muscle spasms/twitches.  I never had the "flutters" or the gas bubble feeling.

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

• Mine felt like little waves of movement. I never felt the butterfly feeling like a lot of people say it does. You probably are feeling the baby.
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
  • imagemsjcordova:
    You know when you go to the fair and win a goldfish and they put it in a plastic bag and the goldfish goes nuts and starts hitting the side of the bag? Thats what it feels like to me. =)

This was exactly how it was explained to me!  And, true to form, that's what it felt like in the beginning...  Now, it's more like a karate chop! 

Big Smile

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Mine felt like tickling.  I did not feel anything until around 21 weeks.
  • imagemsjcordova:
    This is exactly what I told dh!! Too funny!
    TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"