December 2010 Moms
Options

sitting before rolling?

DS can roll belly to back. He first did it at 3 mo. He rarely does it, though, because I don't think he wants to--it happens by accident. 

As of last night DS can sit unsupported (not amazingly well, but he can hold it for at least 15 seconds until his attention gets distracted.) 

DS has never rolled back to belly. He's not even close. Well, once he rolled to his side...seriously he's not close to doing much on that front. Anyone else?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sitting before rolling?

• Options
    imagekat81:

DS can roll belly to back. He first did it at 3 mo. He rarely does it, though, because I don't think he wants to--it happens by accident. 

As of last night DS can sit unsupported (not amazingly well, but he can hold it for at least 15 seconds until his attention gets distracted.) 

DS has never rolled back to belly. He's not even close. Well, once he rolled to his side...seriously he's not close to doing much on that front. Anyone else?  

This is us exactly. He has rolled belly to back maybe 5-6 times.. usually by accident. He is getting very close to sitting well, but still pretty uninterested in rolling. ??? I have no idea. I can only assume he'll do it when he's ready.

• Options
    M has never rolled, and isn't really close, but is close to unsupprted sitting...
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is us! DS has never rolled either way, but sits well. Heck, even when I stand him up, he starts stepping with his left foot...like every single time now.

MH never crawled as a baby, either. Just started walking at 7 months, so perhaps DS will be like him in that regard.

• Options
    A has rolled over both front to back and back to front but it's sporadic.  He can sit unsupported for about 15-20 seconds or until his head knocks him over (it seems like which ever way he looks is the same direction he tips over ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD hasn't rolled (however, I don't think I give her enough on the floor time because DS is always up on her when I put her on the ground) and she can sit unsupported fairly well. DS was exactly the same way so I'm not concerned. DS also started crawling at 9 months and walking at 10.5 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"