Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

All night in the crib and a why me moment...

Aditya slept for 10.5 hours in his crib last night with only one two second peep. Then DH went in and saw he was really close to the bars, so he HAD to move him. Of course Adi woke up. I told DH that he gets to play me today. He changed his diaper, and is making us breakfast, and will feed Aditya instead of chowing down. Then I will forgive him for waking Adi up. Big Smile

Also, I have been taking Sudafed to help dry me up. It seems to be working, I'm not as full...but I woke up this morning with a bad cold and a possible sinus infection. So now I'm taking Sudafed to dry up my nose...Gah!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All night in the crib and a why me moment...

• At least your DH was willing to suffer the consequences.  I hear of too many SO that don't think they did anything wrong.  And what was wrong with your LO sleeping close to the bars?  Do you have traditional bumpers?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedragon_chica:
    At least your DH was willing to suffer the consequences.  I hear of too many SO that don't think they did anything wrong.  And what was wrong with your LO sleeping close to the bars?  Do you have traditional bumpers?

Yeah, well he didn't have much choice. I refused...LOL...And we don't have bumpers at all a the moment, although I did just order some breathable ones. DH was afraid Adi would bump his soft spot...or get a kink in his neck...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagearpslady:

imagedragon_chica:
    At least your DH was willing to suffer the consequences.  I hear of too many SO that don't think they did anything wrong.  And what was wrong with your LO sleeping close to the bars?  Do you have traditional bumpers?

Yeah, well he didn't have much choice. I refused...LOL...And we don't have bumpers at all a the moment, although I did just order some breathable ones. DH was afraid Adi would bump his soft spot...or get a kink in his neck...

I figure he is comfortable enough or he'd move. I don't stay in uncomfortable positions at night.

I would really kill my husband if he touched our son while he was sleeping and woke him up. He wouldn't get enough sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"