Minnesota Babies

Mama & Baby Running Group... Mother Nature called again...

Hi Ladies, it's not looking good out there for a run/walk this morning as we are seeing rain (hey, at least it's not snow this time, right?!)...

For those interested, it looks like some people may be meeting at EP Mall to walk. I won't be walking the mall today, but I did want to see everyone's thoughts on meeting Saturday, May 7th at Round Lake at 10am? Come on weather, cooperate!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mama & Baby Running Group... Mother Nature called again...

• Part of me wants to say yes but then part of me wants to say no as every time we plan something the weather is bad & Aiden's outdoor party is that afternoon.
  • I am starting to wonder if we are the reason for the bad weather!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh I hope not. Maybe we should pick a different spot maybe round lake is just not right for us.  
  • The 7th works for us, although they're already predicting rain for next weekend.
  • imagesbabe214:
    The 7th works for us, although they're already predicting rain for next weekend.

shhhh you can't say that :) I still am holding out hope 

• If you do still want to meet on the 7th I would suggest that you meet some places other then round lake as the Bike expo is happening across the street at the Community Center & I have a feeling the Round Lake parking lot will be filled. 

• I am so sick of crappy weather! I am crossing my fingers that the weather prediction for this weekend is wrong!!

Good call on a different location. Definitely post ideas! And let's also plan on a backup walk at the mall, whichever is closest to where we end up meeting, just in case. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"