April 2011 Moms
Options

Emeralds are nice birthstones

Who cares about April diamonds anyway.

::kicks the floor:: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Emeralds are nice birthstones

• Options
    As an April birthday girl I actually hate the birth stoneis diamonds. No one ever buys me diamonds, but maybe I'd have a shot at getting some emeralds. I know that's not your point. I went a week past due so I truly do feel your pain.
  • Options
    Emeralds are beautiful :)  You still have 14 hours to have a diamond baby though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son was supposed to be an April baby, but ended up being May 4th. I figured with Cinco de Mayo we will always have a fun birthday theme and his birthdays when he's old enough to drink will rock.Oh, and you can always have an April baby next time like I did! :)
  • Options
    I've been checking out the emerald selection myself...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aww I'm sorry it's taking so long. Clark will be here very soon, and maybe you can insist your husband gets you something dripping in emeralds for Mother's Day. ;)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I'm sorry :( I missed out on a diamond baby too since he decided to show up so early. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the next 13 hours brings you your baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was just told that I never had a chance of an April baby by a friend the other day.  We have started telling people we know her name (Lily) I was named after my fathers favorite flower and thats what I wanted to do well lily of the valley are my favorite flower and unknown to me they are the birth flower for May!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm joining the emrald group itb seems! Well, so much for my sure thing april baby! So stubborn!
  • Options
    No diamonds for my little girl either. DS was born May 14th, so they will both share emeralds and both be bull headed.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"