Toddlers: 24 Months+

Please rec. LO's floatation device

We're going on vacation in a few weeks and I want to get something for DD to be able to use in the pool.  I don't want one of those things where she just sits in because she's going to want out of it as soon as I put her in, so I'm looking for some kind of life jacket/floatation thing. 

Re: Please rec. LO's floatation device

• We have tried everything.  Puddle jumper all the way.  DS can splash around on his own and not feel constrained. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBrewtowngrl:
    We have tried everything.  Puddle jumper all the way.  DS can splash around on his own and not feel constrained. 

Yep, this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD loves her water wings arm floatie things. She had them mastered before she turned 2 so I'm sure your LO could do it. We also have a Speedo brand life jacket that we use mostly at the beach, it's a bit more restrictrive but it keeps a child more upright if you LO isnt used to swimming.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Puddle Jumpers are great. Living in FL we are in the water a lot, and the girls both do really well in them.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"