November 2011 Moms

Ugh- sick for the second time in 8 weeks.

With #1 my immune system was shot and I seemed to be sick a lot during the pregnancy.  I just chalked it up to a healthy baby sucking the life out of me.  I woke up today with my second head cold since my BFP and it is a nasty one.  I guess the combo of a toddler in daycare and my weakened immune system is going to be a bad one.  Anyone else getting sick?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ugh- sick for the second time in 8 weeks.

• I had a head cold 3 weeks ago, and now I have the stomach bug. This is not fun! Hope you feel better soon.
    Mommy to Acklin James 10/29/11
  • Me! This is my third cold in 12 weeks and it is so miserable! I am a preschool teacher so I get everything that the kids get and that was fine when I could actually take medicine for it but I hate it now! I had to take some cough medicine last night because I couldn't sleep but I am trying to avoid medicine. I am so over being sick!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a teacher and to avoid getting sick since I absolutely hate it, is to take Vit C tabs or eat an orange or drink some OJ. It's worked for me so far...
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh that bites big time! I haven't gotten anything worse than my usual seasonal allergies. Hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"