Babies: 9 - 12 Months

WTF is wrong with people???

My older DD had a play date with a friend we see quite a lot. The mom brings the baby (15 mos) which was fine until I saw what looked like a booboo on her chin. When I asked about it the mom was like "OH, the baby has coxsackie but sheould be over it" After I pick up my mouth off the floor I say, "That is an open sore. She is still contagious" This conversation was after an hour of play and her using my DS highchair!!!! WTF???? Guess what. DS woke snotty and warm to the touch. Thanks, b!tch...(BTW, she has 3 kids and KNOWS when a kid is contagious or not) They are never coming over here again.

Re: WTF is wrong with people???

• What a dumb biitchh. That sounds like the time when my aunts kids had lice, and she let me and my brothers come over to bake cookies one time. She knew full well they had lice ! My mom had no idea and we all ended up with lice on Christmas break =(. I was in 5 th grade ! That is so ridiculous. Not to mention my hair was almost to my butt in length ! My mom was furious. Super Angry

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • imageRedCardinal:
    What a dumb biitchh. That sounds like the time when my aunts kids had lice, and she let me and my brothers come over to bake cookies one time. She knew full well they had lice ! My mom had no idea and we all ended up with lice on Christmas break =(. I was in 5 th grade ! That is so ridiculous. Not to mention my hair was almost to my butt in length ! My mom was furious. Super Angry
    I am hoping that I can slowly back out of playing with this kid. I am in a tough spot since our daughters really like one another and play so well. It is the only reason I have put up with them so far. They are a bit on the dirty side (which is shocking since both parents are attorneys) and the kids always look sloppy. I actually prefer having the girl here since I don't have to worry as much about my DD being in a dirty environment (and I am hardly germophobe or clean freak!). I would have said yes to a drop off date if I knew the baby was sick!!! I have to stop the madness with these people!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's beyond craziness. My neighbor has a baby that is 6 months older then DS and she is always wanting to do a playdate but I have to always say no because her DS is always sick. Sorry but I like my kid healthy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRedCardinal:
    What a dumb biitchh. That sounds like the time when my aunts kids had lice, and she let me and my brothers come over to bake cookies one time. She knew full well they had lice ! My mom had no idea and we all ended up with lice on Christmas break =(. I was in 5 th grade ! That is so ridiculous. Not to mention my hair was almost to my butt in length ! My mom was furious. Super Angry

What the hell. What was she doing baking cookies instead of cleaning her kids head w/ lice shampoo. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh wow, that is pretty awful! I would be pissed off and would probably not get together again.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow. Some people are unbelievable. I don't blame you for not wanting to be around her anymore!

Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
  • That would be the last play date we had! 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• We went grocery shopping once and the cashier, an old lady, put her finger in my 6 month olds mouth, 'because she thought she was so cute', I told her please do not touch her and she would get angry at us ?!?! 

Christina D. 

https://www.youtube.com/chunkcheeks

• I can't believe how stupid some people can be.  I would be beyond pissed. Hope your DS feels better!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedelg23:

imageRedCardinal:

What the hell. What was she doing baking cookies instead of cleaning her kids head w/ lice shampoo. 

Ha!  This is what I was thinking!
  • imageChristinaDublin:

We went grocery shopping once and the cashier, an old lady, put her finger in my 6 month olds mouth, 'because she thought she was so cute', I told her please do not touch her and she would get angry at us ?!?! 

This would piss me off.  Do not touch my kid, DO NOT touch their hands or put your fingers in her mouth.  WTF!

I had a guy at McD put his hands out to DD like he wanted to pick her up (it was old person hour - we took the girls for a special mid-afternoon ice cream cone).  Dylan walked up and gave him five and walked away!

• Ya I try not to be a germ freak but when I don't know you or where you or your hands have been I don't like people touching my kid either!  People just don't think...

DD has severe burns she is recovering from and we have her wear one baby leg on her burn to keep the meds on her skin.  I can't tell you how many people think it's a 'fashion' thing and grab her leg to shake it and say how cute she is.  I cringe and tell them she has an injury and not to touch it. 

I don't know I just can't imagine in any circumstance touching someone's kid anywhere is ok without their parents ok.  It boggles my mind. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"