Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

..:morning confessions:..

Hello, ladies. Come in and confess something no one else knows about you today.

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ..:morning confessions:..

• i have two this morning..

1. i wish my brothers surprise party tonight was adults only.

hate that my adorable little cousins are now just a bitter reminder of our silent struggle.not to mention my freaking cousin is going to announce tonight that she is having her third child. arghhhh. of course somewhere within the mature and graceful me is happy for them. but right now shes not around... and the bitter angry me is pisssed and resentful!

2. i decided i cannot wait for this miscarriage to happen naturally anymore. the waiting is torturous and i feel it is now preventing me from moving in any direction but stuck in anger. ive accepted that this is not going to change. and i'm proud of myself for correcting the receptionist this morning when she said "so you want to schedule a d&c?" my reply:" i don't think "want" is the word i would use to describe it."

my husband and i are finding some humor in the fact that an evil alter ego has come through me lately. i am turning into a snappy bitchy cynical human being and its extremely liberating. i am truly out of patience for stupidity!

• Warning, siggy pics ...

Dawnrob, I love it!!  I can completely relate!  I would even go so far as to tell the doctor about that bad receptionist.  I am certainly not afraid to go toe-to-toe with someone after what we've experienced. 

My confession:

I am pissed that I still have pregnancy symptoms.  I hate that my body is lying to me.  I wish I could just move on already.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Gone but never forgotten, our three angel babies Jude, Mary and Gerard
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is coming home from Iraq next week and I don't know how I'm going to wait until AF to try again.. I was so hoping that would happen before he came home and that wouldn't even be an issue - now it has to be - and I just am soooo tired of having conversations about this topic.. I want life to be normal again!
    smaller alaska pic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm tired of this bleeding and cramping after my D&C. I had the procedure 9 days ago and it's still going on. I just want to move on and this constant reminder is bringing me down. Also, this is my first day back to work since finding out our baby died and the sympathatic nods and smiles are killing me. I appreciate the support, but it's so hard.
    m/c at 6 wks 2002
    Endometriosis, s/p lap 2009
    Behcet's disease, s/p partial vulvectomy 2010
    Started bromocriptine to lower prolactin level 2010
    Clear HSG 11/2010 :)
    DH morphology = 4, rest of SA looked good 01/2011
    02/2011 First Clomid 50mg cycle
    BFP 03/02/2011
    No heartbeat at 10w5d 04/18/2011; D&C 04/23/2011
    07/2011 Second Clomid 50mg cycle, BFN
    08/2011 Third Clomid 50mg cycle, BFN
    10/2011 First Clomid 100mg cycle with Ovidrel trigger = BFN
    11/2011 Second Clomid 100mg cycle with Ovidrel trigger = BFN
    12/2011 Third Clomid 100mg cycle with Ovidrel trigger = BFFN
    01/2012 Fourth Clomid 100mg cycle with Ovidrel trigger = ?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"