Toddlers: 24 Months+

Exergen Temporal Thermometer

Saw a couple posts about ppl loving this thermometer. We have it too, but someone said they can take the temp while LO is sleeping. Is there a way to shut the beeping off?? Ours beeps the entire time you're scanning (as long as you have the button down). That beeping would for sure wake DS up. LMK. Thx!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Exergen Temporal Thermometer

• Don't know of a way, but I'd be  curious as well!
  • Not that I have discovered in the 7+ years I have been using ours!

SAHM to 2 boys (3 & 16 yrs) & 2 girls (5 & 8 yrs)

Our Angel Boy- m/c in 2007 @ 9wks due to Trisomy 17
  • Loading the player...
  •  I haven't discovered a way to turn off the beeps, but when my lo is sick and I take temps while she is sleeping she doesn't really care. She rustles around a bit, but I think she has gotten used to it and knows I am just taking a temp. There is a spot where the noise comes out of the speaker, maybe you could hold your hand over that spot while you are taking a temp....it may help quiet the noise at least?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think you can turn off the beeping, but as PP's said, if DD is sick and I'm checking, it doesn't bother her.  She also sleeps with white noise, so maybe that helps too. 
  • imageC.squared:
    I don't think you can turn off the beeping, but as PP's said, if DD is sick and I'm checking, it doesn't bother her.  She also sleeps with white noise, so maybe that helps too. 

I agree, Mine sleeps with white noise too. Maybe the white noise is the difference in them not really noticing the beeps?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"