3rd Trimester

OMG!

So ok ill be honest... I havent exactly shaved my legs in awhile Embarrassed... but I have my one and only baby shower tomorrow and my mother will not let me wear my comfy sweatpants that I wear when Im not at work and she is making me wear a dress. So anyway, I decided I should go ahead and shave tonight cause so I wouldnt have to deal with it tomorrow...

OMG THAT SUCKED!!! I honestly didnt think it would be that hard but it literally took me 30 minutes!!! Looks like ill be hairy for the rest of this pregnancy unless I can talk my husband into shaving my legs!

Re: OMG!

• Do you have a tub or a stand up shower?

I have a stand up shower and I have a little plastic step stool in there that I put my leg on and I have no problem shaving.  If you have a tub, you could always fill the tub with water and sit on the side and shave. 

• I can't reach my feet either.  I shave about once a month now, and I have to do it again tomorrow morning.  I'm dreading it.

I sit on the edge of my bathtub and put my foot up on the other edge across from me.  It hurts and I hate it.  Maybe I will just go hairy for the remainder.  It's making me tired just thinking about shaving. 

• Loading the player...
  • Try Nair! All your husband has to do is rub it on, then wipe it off ten minutes later- no nicks! I'd be terrified to let someone else try to shave my legs!
    Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket
  • I have my shower head on a hose, so when my shower's almost done, I sit in the tub and let the hose hang down so that I can still use it to rinse my razor, and my legs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • You know what's becoming really scary...the nether region...EEEK
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Our bathroom really needs a remodel. Everything is original to the 40 year-old house and has been modified for the elderly lady who lived there before us. When we moved in, I thought that the grab bars in the bath were the most horrible thing ever. I don't think that at all anymore. I'm not in such a hurry to rip it all out now, knowing that this might not be my last pregnancy.
  • TMI ...  but sometimes when it hurts to much to bend over I even have my DH shave other areas
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just told DH the other day that I need help grooming.  I can't bend over to shave, so I'll need help with legs and "down there" and trimming my toe nails!  Gross, but better him than someone else!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"