February 2011 Moms

Anyone else get her period (abnormal)?

I had my period for the first time last week, lasted 5 days. Like normal. 

Then TODAY I started bleeding again. I only had 8 days of not bleeding and I got it again? Is that normal? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone else get her period (abnormal)?

• I had it for a week then it acted like it was going to stop, did for about a day and now it has been stopping and starting for over a week now. My 1st pp period is actually longer then my PP bleeding was.

I have been meaning to call my OB to ask her if it is normal and how long is too long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you started any BCP?  i got mine within 2wks of starting the mini pill. I expected a heavy flow but it was almost nonexistant.  Not sure how things will be this month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've had my period 2x since my 6wk check up, and it was so light I only used a pantyliner all day for 2 days and after that it was just enough to tinge my normal discharge a bit darker. If you're breastfeeding, it can take a while for your period to even out. With my DS it came back with a vengeance, with my 2nd child it took a few months to show up, and with this one it's come back already but it's so light.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I stopped pumping 3 weeks ago. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had mine for like a day and a half and it was super light.  I only noticed it when I wiped after using the restroom.  I didn't have any cramps either.  This was 3 mo pp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, I think anything goes with the first period....me personally, I started my period on April 17th and it's STILL GOING. It has stopped twice, and then just started back up again within a day.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"