October 2011 Moms

Anybody still spotting after sex?

I had a little bit of spotting around seven weeks the day after sex. DH and I had sex yesterday morning and then today I have had some brown spotting and a tiny bit of brown when I wipe. I'm annoyed it happened today when I just had my OB appointment yesterday and everything was fine. Anybody still having this happen? Make me feel better!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody still spotting after sex?

• this is exactly what's happened with us!  we had sex a week or so after we found out and i spotted.  i got irrationally scared so we didn't have sex for two months.  did it last weekend and sure enough, spotting.  i'm gonna have to ask about this when i go into the doctor on monday.  i'm not spending my entire pregnancy completely going without!!!  i've given up booze, sushi, rare meat.  i'm not giving up sex too!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesleepingbeauty:
    this is exactly what's happened with us!  we had sex a week or so after we found out and i spotted.  i got irrationally scared so we didn't have sex for two months.  did it last weekend and sure enough, spotting.  i'm gonna have to ask about this when i go into the doctor on monday.  i'm not spending my entire pregnancy completely going without!!!  i've given up booze, sushi, rare meat.  i'm not giving up sex too!!!
    I know it is "normal" but it still freaks me out. I'm still at work and I cant wait to get home to use my Doppler to reassure myself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLillyMD:
    imagesleepingbeauty:
    this is exactly what's happened with us!  we had sex a week or so after we found out and i spotted.  i got irrationally scared so we didn't have sex for two months.  did it last weekend and sure enough, spotting.  i'm gonna have to ask about this when i go into the doctor on monday.  i'm not spending my entire pregnancy completely going without!!!  i've given up booze, sushi, rare meat.  i'm not giving up sex too!!!
    I know it is "normal" but it still freaks me out. I'm still at work and I cant wait to get home to use my Doppler to reassure myself!

i wanna get a doppler but i know myself - the minute i can't find that heartbeat, i'll have a stroke.  i still kinda wish i had one though...

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • My doctor said that it was normal to spot after sex for some women. I havent done it in a while put I know it does freak me out 
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • it must mean that your husbands have huge members, right?

just kidding.   in my "what to expect" book, it says that it is normal. 

• What is sex..distant memory for me. Have absolutely zero sex drive!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Sex..I haven't had that since my first visit with my OB (Feb). Oh how I miss it... but yes it is normal.

Renee Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"