Multiples

Considering going back to school in the Fall...

I am thinking about applying for the nursing program which would start in the Fall. I just feel like we are never going to get ahead if things stay the way they are. I have had all my pre-requisites done for some time now and some of them are going to expire if I don't get into a program this next year. WWYD?
Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Considering going back to school in the Fall...

• If you can do it, than go for it!  I was really hoping that I could go back to school in the fall. I was a student when I got pregnant.  I went to community college for 3 years to get all of my general education classes done.  This last semester was my first at the University.  I am a music major, and my teachers are not happy that I am not going to be able to take classes for a while!  We just can't afford daycare!  It really stinks!  I have made it so far, I was just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I hope when the girls are 18 months and old enough to go to the University day-care I can go back!  It will be worth it in the long run if you go back to school I think!!!  (sorry that ended up being so long)
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • I vote yes. You gotta make moves!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Go for it....I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
  • I think that is a great idea.  Nursing has such potential for earning and growth, and I know money has been tight for your family, so it will offer a lot of opportunities to help with that!

Good luck!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"