Eco-Friendly Family

1 month to go

until I go to Busch Gardens and we have an FL EFFer GTG!  :D

Can you all tell I'm excited???!!!???!!!  It's a very much needed vacation for us plus I get to visit with my online "hippy ladies" as DH calls you ;) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 1 month to go

• Yay!! I'm so excited too! DH said we can't go to Cocoa Monday he has other plans :(
  • Boo!  thanks for raining on our parade Mr. Ris :P  lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I know, right! LOL!! One month left though :)
  • Its the Sat before Memorial day right? Or is that MOP's DD b day?  We might be going out of town that weekend so I might have to miss out :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageemathis2:
    Its the Sat before Memorial day right? Or is that MOP's DD b day?  We might be going out of town that weekend so I might have to miss out :(

I will be over there May 26th-30th I believe.  I think the gtg is planned for the 28th, which is MOP's DD'd birthday.

if you have Busch Gardens passes you can meet us there one day  :) 

• imagemrs.a.butler:

imageemathis2:
    Its the Sat before Memorial day right? Or is that MOP's DD b day?  We might be going out of town that weekend so I might have to miss out :(

I will be over there May 26th-30th I believe.  I think the gtg is planned for the 28th, which is MOP's DD'd birthday.

if you have Busch Gardens passes you can meet us there one day  :) 

So the gtg is MOP DD b day party or going to BG?  I thought it was Busch Gardens? We will likely be out of town for the weekend and Monday but maybe we can get together before we leave if it works out. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"