Two Under 2

Recommend your diaper bag

Hi Ladies, so I havent been a fan of my diaper bag with my first (I have a backpack style petunia pickle bottom and I hate how hard it is to get stuff in and out because it doesnt open very wide), and I know that with two kiddos I will really not like a lot of things about it.  What I really want is a bag that isnt too bulky, has a good sholder strap and enough room for a days worth of stuff for both kids.... any suggestions?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your diaper bag

• I have the Vera Bradley Get Carried Away tote which I use for longer trips where I will need extra clothes for both kids, bottles, lots of diapers, snacks, etc.  It has lined pockets on the inside and pockets on the outside.  I love it but it is not practical for just running to the store.  I use a basic lacoste bag for that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I dont like diaper bags either. Before I had my daughter, I always carried large purse so thats what I continue to do. I have since downgraded to a smaller bag since my daughter is 1 and needs less things but now that I am having another girl I know that its time to bring the big bags back out. I looke on Ebay yester and saw these diaper bag organizers that i am going to try out. I think that will kepp everything together so that I am not fumbling around in a big purse. I hope you find one that works for you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought a Ju-Ju-Be BFF and so far I LOVE it.  I am just carrying stuff for a 7-month-old, but there is plenty of room so I think it will be perfect when #2 arrives.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm lurking but I just wanted to say that we have a LL bean deluxe back back for DS it has more then enough for more stuff for when we finally do have a LO2. In fact I bought my SIL one for her girls (2yo and 5mo)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersimageimageimage
  • t.birdt.bird member
    Skip Hop. i scored it on Zulily last week & i ADORE it already.
  • Skip Hop Versa or Studio Tote...I have both.  The Versa is expandable while the Studio Tote has more pockets and is bigger.  If I must carry a diaper bag I prefer it look like a purse...these two get lots of compliments.
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"