Toddlers: 24 Months+

DS hates wearing shorts!

ha ha, this is a funny toddler quirk for sure.  he's had a thing lately about showing his legs.  if his pants ride up he gets pissed and pulls them right back down.  he only has a few pairs of 2t pants and I had to put him in 18-24's the other day and they were too short and he did not like it!

so yesterday and today have been shorts weather.  not a fan of shorts at all! he keeps pointing to his legs and going "no!" (he's not very verbal yet).  anyone else's toddler do this or is my kid just that weird? :) 

imageimage

Re: DS hates wearing shorts!

• DD2 is very particular about what she wears. I'd find him some light weight pants he can wear during the summer if he wants to. DS had some nice lightweight pants he could wear when he was younger, even in 100 degree weather. DD2 has gotten far better about her clothing pickiness than when she was right at 2 (she's 2.5 now).
  • Are you a SAHM or does LO go to daycare.  DS would not wear short sleeve shirts so I started taking them to daycare.  The teachers were able to put it on him without a fuss.  After about a week he would let me put them on him at home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I work PT, but at night so i'm w/ him everyday.  life sure keeps getting more interesting w/ these 2yr old quirks huh? :)
    imageimage

• DS does something similar when I put a short sleeve shirt on him - he tries to pull the sleeves down and asks for help. I think he thinks he's not finished getting dressed because he thinks he is in an undershirt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's really funny.
    DD: 04/09 TTC#2 since 10/09 Dx: PCOS w/IR M/c #1: 07/10 M/c #2: 09/10 M/c #3: 03/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"