Breastfeeding

What is best price for Lansinoh bags?

I EP and have a great supply, so I go through these bags like crazy! I had gotten them on Amazon for $7 something, but now they are over $10 on Amazon and Target lists them at 9.99.  Anyone have a better place/price to buy them for?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What is best price for Lansinoh bags?

• I bought a 3pk of 25 count bags at Amazon for $10 or $12, I think. The next time I bought them was at Target when they had 50 ct boxes on sale for $8. BRU sometimes has buy one, get one half off sales, but that isn't as cheap as Target's regular price (BRU sells 50ct boxes for $12 normally, I think).

ETA: for me, Amazon has been the best price because I got "super saver shipping" and paid no tax. Target's base price was roughly the same, but I had to pay almost 10% sales tax.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have a new box of medela ones if you want them.
  • Loading the player...
  • amazon 3 boxes plus subscription for additional % off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Target sales where the price goes down to for 50ct bags for $6. I bought 300 bags last time they had that (maybe 2 months ago).
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagekirac:
    amazon 3 boxes plus subscription for additional % off.

THIS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Amazon!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecaityr:
    I have a new box of medela ones if you want them.

I'll take them if they are up for grabs!

And I agree with PPs, Amazon is the cheapest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"