Pregnant after IF

*september2007*

I am so sorry to hear about your bleeding scare! I am so glad that things seem to be ok with you too. Today is not our day, huh?!

(((HUGS))) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *september2007*

• Hey sunshine -- I was so saddened to learn about your situation, too!  What is with today??  I'm just glad that you and Foster are doing okay!!  Even though they couldn't give you any definitive answers today, at least they were able to rule the more scary stuff out! 

My incident took place around 4am, so the only good thing, I got to watch the WHOLE royal wedding!  The bad thing -- I'm ready for a nap now!!  Wink 

And, I completely understand the waiting for the OB office thing -- I started calling right at 9 when they opened, and of course, got their answering service.  Once I got a live nurse, I explained my situation, she asked a bunch of questions (intercourse? no. exercise?  no.  heavy lifting? no.)  She didn't think it was anything serious, but wanted me to go for monitoring, an internal exam (ouch!), and to meet with the doctor. 

Ah, the joys of pregnancy...  Take care of you over these next few days and weeks!  I'll be thinking of you and Foster!!  And, most importantly, enjoy your bedrest!!!

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"