December 2010 Moms

she took the bottle!!

woot!

She's been refusing it since she turned 3 months and we were told to supplement. I've been using the SNS for a month, but it's a pain (lthough it def has it's good points - like keeping my supply up while she drinks extra milk - ebm and formula) BUT she just took 2oz from her daddy from the bottle and I'm over the moon!

Now to figure out how to change our bedtime routine, what this might mean to my supply, and think things through...

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)

Re: she took the bottle!!

• So happy for you! I know this has been such a stressful time. Hopefully this will give you a little more flexibility! good job little one!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Yay!  That is awesome news!!!  Smile  So happy for you!

• Loading the player...
  • What a relief I am so happy for you, I know you have been having a hard time so awesome to hear that she took the bottle
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! I know you've been having a rough go lately!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagewelshgirl:

woot!

She's been refusing it since she turned 3 months and we were told to supplement. I've been using the SNS for a month, but it's a pain (lthough it def has it's good points - like keeping my supply up while she drinks extra milk - ebm and formula) BUT she just took 2oz from her daddy from the bottle and I'm over the moon!

Now to figure out how to change our bedtime routine, what this might mean to my supply, and think things through...

That's so fabulous!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"