Northern California Babies
Options

What are you up to this weekend?

DH has plans for a movie with his cousin tonight, DS and I are going to be lazy and relax at home

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be nice so we are thinking about a small hike or something and also a Costco trip =)

Sunday we are celebrating DH's bday with his family at Vasona Park

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"

Re: What are you up to this weekend?

• Options
    DH is talking about fixing our sprinkler system and the dryer. I have a brunch to attend tomorrow morning, so I will probably take E with me to give him a break. Then Sunday is going to be a clothes washing day and preparing for the next week. We leave next Friday morning for my Lions convention so I will have to wash 2 weeks worth of laundry this weekend and make sure I have everything I need for E.  
  • Options

imagehersheykiss:
    DH is talking about fixing our sprinkler system and the dryer. I have a brunch to attend tomorrow morning, so I will probably take E with me to give him a break. Then Sunday is going to be a clothes washing day and preparing for the next week. We leave next Friday morning for my Lions convention so I will have to wash 2 weeks worth of laundry this weekend and make sure I have everything I need for E.  

two weeks worth of laundry? oh my!  Have fun at your convention =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH has guys night out tonight. I am annoyed becuase Riley had crappy sleep the last 3 nights and now tonight I will be on my own. Then we have 3 birthday parties this weekend and I need to do gift shopping still plus make a dish for one party. Ugg!

• Options
    DH is OOT, so DS and I are flying free.  Saturday is wide open and we always find some trouble to get into.  Sunday is a Birthday party at our local Scandia.  Not sure how age appropriate it will be for DS, but we'll stop by.
  • Options
    I don't know yet, but this is the first weekend in MONTHS we don't have plans or (fingers crossed) sick kids so we are going to do something fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nothing exciting for us, getting new tires for my car and a BBQ with some friends in Livermore tomorrow, then planning to do a lot of studying on Sunday. Hopefully also meal plan/grocery shop for the week at some point. Will attempt to go to yoga both mornings too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sleep, trying to finish the nursery, homework, and more sleep.

I've been exhausted!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"