Multiples
Options

Highchair users...

Any reccomendations?? So many to choose from!

Re: Highchair users...

• Options
    We have the fisher price space savers and have no complaints. I love that they just sit on our chairs and I don't have an extra two big things filling up our house. Plus, they have the same functionality as full sized ones.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Fisher Price EZ Clean High Chair

I have no complaints so far.  Easy to put together, recline nicely, easy to wipe down.

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the fisher price space savers!  Plus, they're compact enough to throw in trunk of your car to take to family functions, gma's house, etc.  Plus I like that they don't have to be attached to a chair.  We took them with on Easter, and just set them on the floor.  They did great!
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Options
    Ditto the FP Space Savers. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We got the FP EZ Clean High Chairs - obviously haven't used them yet - but they were easy to put together.  I didn't want to do the space savers because I didn't want them to ruin our chairs.
  • Options
    Another vote for FP space savers here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We bought 2 of these. The trays go in the dishwasher and the cloth seats go in the washing machine.
  • Options
    ditto space savers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    We have the Graco duo diners and I love them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • Options
    Graco Blossom. I love them because they can recline. At this age I can put the babies in and hand them their bottles. Then when they are done, feed them their solids. They also come with toddler booster seats.
  • Options
    I had the chicco polly for DD#1. I loved it so much I found a used one just like it on Craigslist for the twins.  I love that it folds up if I need it to and it rolls easliy if needed.  I know 2 highchairs are going to take up more space. but I like the idea of being able to put them in the HC and then roll them into the kitchen with me while I cook or clean up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the FP spacesavers and I really like them. If you put a towel or some kind of cloth underneath them, they won't ruin your chairs. I figured that one out a little late Stick out tongue
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"