Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Will it go away?

Hi everyone...just joined the site yesterday and have been lurking a bit but wanted to post here.  I had my M/C on New Years Eve 2010 at 8wk5d.  DH and I had just gotten engaged in October and the pg wasn't planned, but we were over the moon happy and the M/C was devastating.  After it was all said and done, I started taking BCP again since we wanted 1 to 2 years after getting married before starting our family.  I just can't take it; it makes me sad every time I see my (what seems like hundreds) of friends on FB posting about their pregnancies/babies and all I want to do is scream and start TTC. DH isn't on the same page, he still wants to wait another year or so and doesn't understand why I am still upset over the M/C *men, sigh*. I think since we had only known for a couple of weeks before it happened that he wasn't very attached (especially since it wasn't planned to begin with) but obviously for me it was different.  Sometimes I cry when I think about it and he just doesn't know what to do to comfort me.  I know it's bad, but sometimes I think about purposely skipping my BCP...I would never do that to DH though!

So, not really sure what I'm looking for here Confused  Just wanted to share my story and maybe just talk to some of you who have been through the same thing.  Ever since the M/C all I've wanted to do is TTC but DH doesn't want to at this point and it kills me every day (literally, all these damn FB people and their baby happiness Sad)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Will it go away?

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  And I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for here.  I like coming on here because it's a bunch of other women that have been through the same experience as me.  I can only take so many "I know just how you feel"s, or "Don't worry, the next one will be just fine"s from people that have absolutely no idea what it is I am going through. 

As for DH, that sucks I'm sorry.  It sounds like mine six months ago.  He wanted to wait two years also.... I just nag a lot and he couldn't stand it anymore Smile  Use your persuasive powers!

BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • I know how you feel! We are waiting for forever to TTC and whenever I see a baby or a pg person I just want to MAKE it happen. Venting here is one of the ways I relieve the pain. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find the same comfort here as I did. I can relate. My husband and I were not married yet, and not planning for a baby, but unbelievably excited/happy. Unfortunately he is now back in the boat of waiting for at least 6 months before TTC. Let's pray we can change their minds!
    BFP 03/22/11 m/c 03/28/11 at 5w3d
  • Thanks for your kind words ladies.  I think it will help just to talk/vent about it.  DH and I are at the age where everyone is starting to get married but none of our close friends have kids yet.  And besides DH, my family and my BFF no one even knows about my m/c.  There is no one I know IRL that can relate to how I feel so I really just don't talk about it at all which I know isn't good.  I think I'm going crazy sometimes; one small pg symptom and I'm all consumed with thoughts that "maybe I am pg!" even though it's doubtful.  I had posted on the newbie board yesterday b/c my breasts have been really sore and I missed a pill earlier this month but took a test and BFFN. Maybe I just need to stop "hoping" so much and make DH see it my way Angel
  • Thank you for sharing and thank you for your candor. I am so sorry for your loss.

Men are just so different when it comes to most things but esp. loss IMHO.

FX that your DH gets on board asap.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"