Washington Babies
Options

Buying a second house...

We are relocating, and looking at if we should rent/buy while we still own and are trying to unload our condo in Kirkland - I have no clue where to start, we are going to look at rentals tomorrow but I also think I should check to see if we'd even qualify for a second mortgage to either rule that out or go that route.

Any recommendations for people to contact regarding this:

-Lender you love who could give us an idea if we would be approved for a 2nd mortgage.
-Real estate agent you love who has experience in Kirkland or with short sales?

Thanks ladies!

Re: Buying a second house...

• Options

We used Karen Prins to buy our home in bellevue and sell our house in west seattle.  She is more eastside based than seattle but she is really a class act. 

https://karenprinsrealestate.com/

Rob McCallister at west seattle mortgage had helped dh with his first loan and refi on his house and he also did our loan for the new house.  Really nice guy who is a straight shooter

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    Susan Short at Colbalt Mortgage did ours. She is based in Bellevue. We were very needy with all our questions. =) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just bought our second home, (a duplex no less).  We used the Dellario Group also with Cobalt Mortgage out of Kirkland.  They are a husband/wife team, so you get double the help.  They were incredible, especially since this was a tricky deal.  Bank aren't loving to make loans for second homes right now, so expect to have to submit a lot of extra paperwork.  But it can be done!  The rental market is really strong right now though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageOctoberlove:
    Bank aren't loving to make loans for second homes right now, so expect to have to submit a lot of extra paperwork.  But it can be done!

OMG this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"