South Florida Babies

All of that worrying for nothing

So, I was promoted into a new position about a month ago and had to tranfer to a different location.  I'm now working in Homestead.  I'm always going against traffic.  At first I wasn't sure if I should transfer the kids to the onsite daycare.  i was concerned that it would be a difficult transition for them, sitting in the car for an hour a day would be challening, and I thought it would be best to leave them closer to home. 

The first two weeks I found that I was always rushing to drop/pick them up, getting charged overtime fees, coming home super late, fighting with the hubz b/c of it and just very unhappy.

So, I thought long and hard, and worried hard (like all moms do) but decided to transfer them afterall.  They started on Monday and are transitioning beautifullly!!  No tears, all smiles and best of all I can see them playing on the playground from my office.  I keep learning this lesson over and over again: Kids are RESILIENT!

Only "thing" is, Benji moved from infant room to one year old room is having a tough time with the naps.  In the infant room - they nap twice mid morning and midafternoon.  Now, they nap mid afternoon.  So by the time we get home he is unbearable and needs a nap - hence my post - he's napping now and its 6pm! 

This has pushed bedtime off big time.  Anyways, other than that...life is good. 

Re: All of that worrying for nothing

• So glad the kiddos are doing well :) It must give you so much peace of mind to see them thriving in that environment. Sorry that Benji is having a hard time adjusting to just one nap a day...that has to be tough! Hopefully he finds his stride soon and gets used to it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Am glad it worked out well and atleast you get to see them during the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Melly, do you mind if I ask what you do? I live in Homestead and work near there and thought my company was the only one around with an onsite daycare... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AlbahAlbah member
    Glad everything has worked out well! :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Mel - replying via FB (=

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"