Pregnant after 35

Sick..

I can't believe I caught DDs cold, this really sucks! I am wide AWAKE (again). This is the first night where I know I really have it. I really hate to be sick. DD is sick, so I got it from her (usually do). DH already had it, so by the time Zachary arrives we have fought off our colds (I hope).

I can't breath so I can't sleep and this sucks! A week ago I was unable to sleep due to my back/hip and sides hurting. I guess this is just the way it goes, learning how to be alert for those 2, 4 and 6 am feedings, lol

Okay, anyone else up? I am debating on eating something. Already 3 am (PST) and I should go to bed. I have an 11 am client meeting, ugh! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sick..

• Im in Australia and its 8pm.

It sucks being pregnant with a cold because theres not much you can take for it :(

I know nasal spray is ok because I used it with my last pregnancy when i had 3 bad colds - my dr said its fine. 

Hope you get back to sleep

Hugs

xx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Damn, I missed you by an hour. I didn't wake up till 4am.  I'm so sorry you are down with a cold. It is a doosey.  SO just got over bronchitius (Yeah, I can't spell that not pregnant, no way in hell I got that right) lets hope it just stays a cold!
  • Loading the player...
  • Check with your doctor... mine told me that it was o.k. to take some of the cold medicine's now that we're so close to delivery and they really don't have much impact on baby.

He discouraged me from taking decongestants due to my blood pressure, but if you don't have that problem... you may get some relief at least! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon! Chicken soup?? :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Thanks ladies! I am SICK, blah! I have watery eyes and a stuffy nose. I just want it to be OVER with. I am getting my hair done tomorrow and so much in between now and baby shower. It doesn't help that DD is sick too and chasing her around kills me. I will try to nap (again) after I have finally got her down for a nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"