February 2011 Moms
Options

Sweaty baby

My DD sweats a lot and always seems to be hot. We live in Chicago and the weather has been in the 50's. Right now I have her in a onesie and socks with a receiving blanket around her legs and she's sweating! Anyone else have sweaty baby problems?
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Sweaty baby

• Options
    Oh yes! I have a very sweaty baby too. On Easter I was worried she would be cold because her dress was sleeveless, but we ended up having to strip her down to her bloomers she was so hot and sweaty! haha. It has been warm these past couple days and she's a mess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes!!! My DS sweats all the time. I mean, it is pretty hot here already so most days I literally just have him in a short-sleeve onesie and nothing else and he is STILL sweating. We keep our A/C on too, and turned down pretty low.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, he's a sweater. My in-laws keep wanting to put more clothes on him, but I'm like trust me you'll change more outfits then you have to.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    DD is cold in a onesie and sweats in anything else (including her swaddle) but she seems to only be happy when she's hot.  If she's cold at all she's a little fiend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My boo is a sweaty baby too.  He's like me.  I can't wear him in the moby because we both fry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"