Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

teething question!

Hey girls-I don't have time to get on as much as I use to (as I'm sure many of you can relate!) so I still hope you girls can help me.

I should be use to teething as our almost 12 month old has 8 teeth but I don't remember teething lasting as long as this tooth (or teeth) are coming through. She's getting her back first molars, and this has been bothering her for at least a week. I gave her IB Profren for about 4 nights and the NP at her Ped office said to try to back off the IBP b/c it isn't good for their stomach, etc.

So tonight I tried Humphrey's Teething tablets plus Hyland's teething gel. Anyone use Humphrey's? DH and I were utterly confused on how to adminster it. It says to dissolve and then apply to the gums, which doesn't make sense considering its a liquid. Should she have drank it then? I basically took it on a toothbrush and applied it that way. I'm just reeeaaally nervous how she's going to sleep tonight.

Wet washclothes/teethers are fine but when its 2am and she's screaming they are not going to cut it!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"