July 2011 Moms
Options

Bye July board, hello preemie board... request T&P

Re: Bye July board, hello preemie board... request T&P

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with your family. I'm so glad to hear that LO is doing good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

First of all, congrats on your precious little boy! Second, I'm so sorry you had so many issues that caused you to have your LO early.

I'm glad that he is doing well. You all have my T&Ps for an easy time in the NICU.

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First off, congratulations on your son!!! I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way. Definitely keep us updated as we'll all be thinking of your family.
  • Options
    Oh my!  It sounds like things are ok right now and hopefully they will continue to improve.  Lots of T&P's coming your way!  
  • Options
    T and P.  Sorry your going thru this but yay for for everything being so positive so far! 
  • Options
    many thoughts and prayers for you and your little guy. sounds like you both have been amazingly strong through all of this! keep us updated!
  • Options
    Many T&P's for your little guy and you and your whole family. Congratulations, take care.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T&P for you, I am glad your little guy is fighting!  Keep it up, little man!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby boy! Many thoughts and prayers for your entire family, especially your son! Glad to hear he is doing well.

imageimage
  • Options

T&P going your way. 

DD Born July 2011
    TTC#2 for 4 years: multiple rounds of IVF, M/Cs, lots of tears.  Cautiously optimistic about #2 EDD 12/29/18
  • Options

Oh my goodness what a day! Congrats on your LO and I'm glad he is doing well, lots of prayers heading your way.

• Options
    T & P to your little guy and congratulations! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    T&P headed your way...Congratulations on your little boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T&Ps are with you!  
  • Options
    Congratulations and lots of T&Ps headed your way!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Congrats, T&P for you and your new family. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, gosh. Definitely sending T&Ps your way! Keep getting stronger baby boy!!
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear things happened the way they did, but on the bright side Congrats!!  Sending T&P your way. 
  • Options
    Congrats! T&P for his continued good health!
  • Options
    T & P that your little guy continues to thrive and that you have a speedy, uneventful recovery.  Congratulations!

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your little baby boy! I hope he continues to grow stronger by the day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jdm7jdm7 member

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that your son grows strong and healthy as the days go by. Wink

And please keep coming back to our board to update us on how he's doing. You'll always be a July mom with us!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad you both are doing okay now! CONGRATS and best of luck to youSmile
  • Options
    Bless your Family!!!! Our Thoughts and Prayers are with all you, especially your Lil Fighter! XOXOXOXOX
  • Options

Congrats on the baby, but I am sorry it came from complications.

Big (((hugs))) to you and your baby.  Please keep us updated and post pics.  You will still be a July mommy!

• Options
    Thoughts and pray coming your way. Glad you're little guy is a fighter and actually making great strides.
    Computer HopeBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Congrats to your baby! I'm happy to hear he is doing so well and that you are okay! T&P's will be with you and your family in hopes of a easy and well recovery! I'm sure the NICU will take great care of him.
  • Options
    Sending strong thoughts to you and your little boy. Grow baby!
  • Options
    Wow, what a journey. Thinking of you and your little one... and congratulations on your little fighter! He was just too excited and couldn't wait to meet you.
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    t+Ps for your little guy!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    Oh, goodness, T & P headed your way. Congrats on your little one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Many thoughts and prayers and congrats!
  • Options
    Split congratulations and T&P coming your way for you and your newest addition!  Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Oh wow, T & P for you and your family. Congratulations on your little boy, though!

• Options
    Prayers for your whole family.  Congrats on the little guy-- what's his name!?
  • Options
    Tons of thoughts heading your way!! Glad to hear everything sounds OK so far.
  • Options
    Glad to hear your little boy is doing well in NICU!  More thoughts and prayers coming your way...
    image. image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T&Ps coming your way! Congrats on the little man, hope he continues to get stronger!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sending Prayers and thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Congrats on a beautiful little Babyboy! Thoughts and Prayers as well as Well Wishes for you and Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"