Success after IF
Options

A little crampiness at 2dp3dt

Normal? Overanalyzing everything? YES! Feel like I've "overdone" it a little today. But, life must go on with a 3 year old, right? Ready for bed. Ready for the next 2 weeks to fly by so I can relax.
Wife for 6 years. Mommy to Reese, 3, after IVF. IUI #1 5/07 = BFN. IVF #1 7/07 = BFP (Reese :-)) FET #1 7/10 = BFN. FET #2 4/11 = BFN. IUI #2 9/11 = BFN. IUI #3 (with donor sperm) 11/11 = BFN. IVF with DE 5/12 = BFP! Beta #1 = 222. Beta #2 = 613. First u/s 6/9 due to bleeding and cramping = saw one beautiful baby! EED 2/3/13 M/C on 6/12/12 at 6 weeks. At a crossroads with our next steps... Read about my journey at: www.clayandjobeth.blogspot.com

Re: A little crampiness at 2dp3dt

• Options
    Totally normal. And maybe even good. :) I did no bed rest and chased after my crawler a lot...and all is well so far. So take it easy, but don't be too hard on yourself for doing what you need to do! Good luck!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Very normal :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a lot of cramping! So I think its a good thing! =)

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

Crampiness after my transfers were always a good thing (positive thing).  The one cycle that didn't work I had no real noticeable cramps. 

I think cramping is a great sign of good things happening!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"