Single Parents

How are you celebrating YOU?

Ok Single moms. Mother day is coming, how are you planning to celebrate it? Are you getting YOU something special?

Re: How are you celebrating YOU?

• I'm pretty broke right now so I don't plan on getting myself something.  I'm sure my parents will get me a card or something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm living under a self-imposed spending freeze.  No more shopping as a coping mechanism, lol. I just paid off the Amazon account I used to buy myself a Kindle last Mother's Day.

I think maybe I'll cook something I like but really don't get to eat often because I'm always cooking for my kids.

• Loading the player...
  • If I had the money i'd be buying myself some MissMe shorts but I can't really afford to spend $90 on something that barely covers my @ss Sad
  • Hmm...I never really thought about it. I plan on doing something for MY mom and that was it. But now i'm thinking...shopping?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE rings. Throughout our relationship my ex bought me 4 rings so I never had to buy any. But now that I can't wear them, I've been wanting to buy another one since last Mother's day. Nothing too crazy. Between $150-$300. So I think I'm finally going to do it. After the year I've had, and ex's pregnant booty call due in less than 3 weeks, I definitely deserve it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • PEDICURE! Hellllzz yeah.
  • My birthday falls on Mother's day this year and it's a biggie.  The dirty thirty! AHH!

SO don't hate...but my parents bought our whole family a 7 day cruise and it's leaving on mother's day/my bday.  Me, DS, my mom, dad and brother are all off for a week of fun in the Carribean!

I know, crazy.  Lucky.

Really, don't hate me.  I'm just super excited.  The last time I went ANYWHERE was my honeymoon.  Blech. 

• imagecmanmom:

My birthday falls on Mother's day this year and it's a biggie.  The dirty thirty! AHH!

SO don't hate...but my parents bought our whole family a 7 day cruise and it's leaving on mother's day/my bday.  Me, DS, my mom, dad and brother are all off for a week of fun in the Carribean!

I know, crazy.  Lucky.

Really, don't hate me.  I'm just super excited.  The last time I went ANYWHERE was my honeymoon.  Blech. 

Very exciting!  Cool  Have a great time!

• I will be indulging myself by cooking crepes Mmm. I hope the day is sunny and warm so I can take a picnic and go to the park with my daughter.
  • I bought myself a really pretty sapphire ring. My mom had gotten me a beautiful ring and I lost it in Hurricane Katrina. I have been looking for a new one and found one I love!! I'm also going to the coast with 3 friends for one night in the middle of May. 3 of the 4 girls going are divorced/going through a divorce. Should be an interesting night!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"